TCRCD’s New Office Location
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District has moved its office location!
We are now located upstairs in Washington Hall at 81 North Washington Street Suite B. (Stairs are located between Jim Hildreth’s Office and the Bagel Bin.)
Our upcoming June board meeting will be held at our new office location on Wednesday June 19th at 5:30pm.
For any questions please contact our District Manager Lindsay Mattos at (209) 559-9066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394Sonora,CA 95370
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022
- CEQA Filing – Brooks Ranch Fuel Reduction December 29, 2022
- Request for Proposals for CEQA Surveys, Treatment Prescription, and Mapping for Pine Mtn Lake Project November 28, 2022