TCRCD Board Meeting – March 18th – 5:30pm
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District’s Board of Directors will hold its Board Meeting on Wednesday March 18th, 2015 at 5:30pm at the District Office, 77 N. Washington St. Sonora, Ca.
Board Meeting Agenda:
Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
March 18, 2015 – 5:30PM
TCRCD/NRCS Partnership Office: 77 N. Washington St. Sonora, CA 95370
Our mission is to identify and meet the natural resource conservation needs of all the people of Tuolumne County and its future generations by providing leadership through educational, technical and financial support for valuable, voluntary services and programs that promote conservation and sustainable agriculture, while maintaining our county’s rural heritage.
Call to Order
Roll Call: Stuart Crook, Stephen Dietrich, Kirk Ford, Missy Marino, Maiya Morrison, Jim Phelan, Jennifer Sorensen, Galen Weston
(5 minutes per item maximum) We would like to welcome the members of the public who have taken the time to bring their concerns to this meeting. Any member of the public may address the Board relating to any matter within the Board’s jurisdiction. This need not be related to any item on the agenda; however, the Board cannot act on an item unless it was noticed on the agenda.
Items on the Consent Calendar are considered to be routine and enacted by one motion. Any item may be removed for discussion and made a part of the regular agenda at the request of a member of the Board. An announcement shall be made after the Consent Calendar is read, and before action is taken on any item, that the public may address any item on said Consent Calendar.
Approval of Minutes for February 18, 2015.
Acceptance of Financial Report.
- Discussion and action related representative appointments to the Tuolumne County Board of Supervisor’s Natural Resources Committee.
- Discussion and action related to Caltrans Mitigation Parcels.
- Discussion and action related to Update on Proposition 84 Round 2 and Drought Grant Agreements.
- Discussion and action related to Central Sierra Regional RCD Meeting.
District Managers Report
Correspondence and Announcements
Other Matters at the Discretion of the Chair
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact District Manager Lindsay Mattos at (209) 984-0500. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the TCRCD to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28CFR35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394
- PMLFRP Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration July 31, 2023
- Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II June 12, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022