Pump and Energy Efficiency Seminar
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District will host a free Pump and Energy Efficiency Seminar on Thursday August 4th from 3pm – 5pm at the Mother Lode Fairgrounds, complimentary dinner following presentation with RSVP by August 2nd. This is offered through Fresno State’s Center for Irrigation Technology and PG&E.
Who should attend?
Well owners, water providers, growers, engineers, irrigation managers, and field personnel.
For more information:
Please refer to the attached flyers or contact Stephanie Suess, Program Manager at email@example.com or (209) 984-0500.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394Sonora,CA 95370
- Request for Proposals for CEQA Surveys, Treatment Prescription, and Mapping for Pine Mtn Lake Project November 28, 2022
- Accepting Qualifications for Grants Administrator May 9, 2022
- Watertoolkit.org June 14, 2019
- TCRCD’s New Office Location June 14, 2019
- Upcoming Events from NRCS March 29, 2017