Pump and Energy Efficiency Seminar
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District will host a free Pump and Energy Efficiency Seminar on Thursday August 4th from 3pm – 5pm at the Mother Lode Fairgrounds, complimentary dinner following presentation with RSVP by August 2nd. This is offered through Fresno State’s Center for Irrigation Technology and PG&E.
Who should attend?
Well owners, water providers, growers, engineers, irrigation managers, and field personnel.
For more information:
Please refer to the attached flyers or contact Stephanie Suess, Program Manager at email@example.com or (209) 984-0500.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394
- PMLFRP Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration July 31, 2023
- Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II June 12, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022