Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District is seeking a Conservation Technician. The Conservation Technician will assist in the coordination and management of natural resource projects and technical assistance programs for the Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District (TCRCD.) The position includes a combination of project management; technical oversight; fieldwork; consultant and contractor coordination and oversight; and coordination and communication with landowners and agencies.
For questions please contact District Manager Lindsay Mattos at email@example.com. Interested applicants please submit Cover Letter, Resume, and a list of three references to Lindsay Mattos, TCRCD District Manager (Lindsay@tcrcd.org) and include “Job Announcement” in the subject line. This position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been hired. The RCD is an equal opportunity employer.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394
- PMLFRP Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration July 31, 2023
- Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II June 12, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022