Great Sierra River Cleanup 2016-New Melones
Please join the Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District and the Bureau of Reclamation for the annual Great Sierra River Cleanup at New Melones on September 17th, 2016. Registration will begin at 8:00am in the Visitor Center parking lot and work will begin at 9:00am. Breakfast treats will be provided as will trash bags and gloves. Please wear sturdy shoes, sunscreen and bring a reusable water bottle. This clean up is family friendly and open to all levels of mobility. Personal kayaks and boats are encouraged! If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.
Thank you to our local Safeway, Grocery Outlet and Save Mart (Mono Way) for their generous breakfast donations!
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394
- PMLFRP Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration July 31, 2023
- Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II June 12, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022