GSRC August 13th
Great Sierra River Cleanup
For many years, careless visitors have dumped all kinds of refuse including old vehicles, appliances and furniture off the side of the canyon into the Wards Ferry Bridge area of the lower Tuolumne River. Some of this debris has recently been exposed after years of coverage by sediment and water. We’d like your help to remove this unsightly debris and trash from the Tuolumne River Canyon!
Lunch will be provided following the work day.
Due to the steep slopes, heat, uneven terrain and potential for heavier lifting, this clean up may not be accessible for all. If you are interested in participating in a later cleanup, please let us know.
Where: Wards Ferry Bridge
When: August 13th, 2016
Sign in at 8:00am, work begins at 8:30am
An RSVP is required to participate!
Please email email@example.com
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394Sonora,CA 95370
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022
- CEQA Filing – Brooks Ranch Fuel Reduction December 29, 2022
- Request for Proposals for CEQA Surveys, Treatment Prescription, and Mapping for Pine Mtn Lake Project November 28, 2022
- Accepting Qualifications for Grants Administrator May 9, 2022