Great Sierra River Cleanup! September 19th 9am – Noon Twain Harte
Come join us for the Great Sierra River Cleanup!
Saturday September 19th from 9am to Noon
Meet at Eproson Park in Twain Harte (22901 Meadow Dr. Twain Harte, CA 95383)
For more information contact TCRCD at (209) 984-0500 or Lindsay@tcrcd.org
What to expect for the Cleanup site:
All participants should arrive at their site by 9 am and be ready to work. A site captain will be at the site to sign you in and distribute supplies. Captains will provide latex gloves, trash and recycling bags, data cards, pencils, a safety briefing, and directions on where to clean up at the site.
What to Bring:
- Closed-toe shoes
- Work gloves
- Filled water bottle and snack
- Reusable bucket if you have one
- Work clothes
A waiver form is required by each person participating in the cleanup. You may complete the waiver form at your site upon arrival. However, participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign as well. Therefore, we recommend that you download the form at this link (2015_Waiver_English_GSRC) and bring the signed form to the cleanup site. If you are participating as a group of minors, such as a Girl or Boy Scout Troop, please have volunteers’ parents sign the forms in advance as the leader may not sign for the troop.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394Sonora,CA 95370
- Request for Proposals for CEQA Surveys, Treatment Prescription, and Mapping for Pine Mtn Lake Project November 28, 2022
- Accepting Qualifications for Grants Administrator May 9, 2022
- Watertoolkit.org June 14, 2019
- TCRCD’s New Office Location June 14, 2019
- Upcoming Events from NRCS March 29, 2017