Conservation Technician Position
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District is seeking a Conservation Technician to assist in the administration and implementation of district programs.
Detailed Position Description: Conservation Technician – Job Description
To be considered for the position please submit a resume and completed employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Friday August 28th, 2015.
For questions or additional information please contact District Manager Lindsay Mattos at email@example.com or (209) 984-0500.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394
- PMLFRP Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration July 31, 2023
- Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II June 12, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022