Conservation Program Technician
Under supervision, assists in the administration and implementation of TCRCD programs including:
- Regional Water Conservation Program
- Small Parcel Storm Water Pollution Prevention and Land Stewardship Program
Part time, temporary grant funded position, minimum 20 hours per week.
Interested applicants please submit Cover Letter and Resume to Stephanie Suess, Program Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 5pm on Tuesday September 20th, 2016.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394
- PMLFRP Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration July 31, 2023
- Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II June 12, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022