Accepting Qualifications for Grants Administrator
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District (TCRCD) is currently accepting applications for the position of Grant Administrator to provide administrative support to district operations and management to the district’s grant funded programs. The position requires an ability to work as part of a team as well as independently to complete duties. This position must have the ability to work flexibly within a set of wide-ranging and often changeable tasks and will be someone experienced in working on a variety of projects at once.
Accepting Qualifications through May 16th, 2022.
For questions or more information please contact District Manager Lindsay Mattos at email@example.com.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394Sonora,CA 95370
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022
- CEQA Filing – Brooks Ranch Fuel Reduction December 29, 2022
- Request for Proposals for CEQA Surveys, Treatment Prescription, and Mapping for Pine Mtn Lake Project November 28, 2022
- Accepting Qualifications for Grants Administrator May 9, 2022