Accepting Qualifications for Grants Administrator
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District (TCRCD) is currently accepting applications for the position of Grant Administrator to provide administrative support to district operations and management to the district’s grant funded programs. The position requires an ability to work as part of a team as well as independently to complete duties. This position must have the ability to work flexibly within a set of wide-ranging and often changeable tasks and will be someone experienced in working on a variety of projects at once.
Accepting Qualifications through May 16th, 2022.
For questions or more information please contact District Manager Lindsay Mattos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
81 N. Washington St. Suite B
PO Box 4394
- PMLFRP Notice of Intent to Adopt Mitigated Negative Declaration July 31, 2023
- Position Announcement – Conservation Technician I/II June 12, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Climate Resilience Through Habitat Restoration May 23, 2023
- Beginning Farmer & Rancher series January 31, 2023
- CEQA Filing – Silver Spur Fuel Reduction Project December 29, 2022