TCRCD Board Meeting – August 19th, 2015
The Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District will hold its August board meeting on Wednesday the 19th at 5:30pm at the district office in Sonora.
For questions or additional information please contact District Manager Lindsay Mattos at (209)984-0500 or email@example.com.
Tuolumne County Resource Conservation District
Board of Directors Meeting Agenda
August 19, 2015 – 5:30PM
TCRCD/NRCS Partnership Office: 77 N. Washington St. Sonora, CA 95370
Our mission is to identify and meet the natural resource conservation needs of all the people of Tuolumne County and its future generations by providing leadership through educational, technical and financial support for valuable, voluntary services and programs that promote conservation and sustainable agriculture, while maintaining our county’s rural heritage.
Call to Order
Roll Call: Stuart Crook, Stephen Dietrich, Kirk Ford, Missy Marino, Maiya Morrison, Jim Phelan, Jennifer Sorensen, Galen Weston
(5 minutes per item maximum) We would like to welcome the members of the public who have taken the time to bring their concerns to this meeting. Any member of the public may address the Board relating to any matter within the Board’s jurisdiction. This need not be related to any item on the agenda; however, the Board cannot act on an item unless it was noticed on the agenda.
1. Approval of Minutes for July Board Meetings.
2. Acceptance of Financial Report.
3. Discussion and action related to project partnership with the Native Plant Society.
4. Discussion related to Report on the Sierra Coordinated Resource Management Council.
5. Discussion and action related to Update on NDRC Small Log Forest Products Facility Project Proposal.
6. Discussion and action related to Update on Regional Water Conservation Program.
7. Discussion and action related to Update on Small Landowner Stewardship Program.
8. Discussion and action related to Update on Caltrans Mitigation Parcels.
9. Discussion and action related to T-S IRWMA Administration.
District Managers Report
Correspondence and Announcements
Other Matters at the Discretion of the Chair
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, if you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, please contact District Manager Lindsay Mattos at (209) 984-0500. Notification 48 hours prior to the meeting will enable the TCRCD to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility to this meeting (28CFR35.102-35.104 ADA Title II).